Are you looking for something simple, healthy, and quick to make for breakfast? My daughter makes these amazing protein pancakes. She loves to bake and thankfully is health conscious like her Mommy. She comes up with delicious, satisfying, healthy recipes that the whole family loves and doesn’t have to feel guilty about eating. This is just one of the many we enjoy. I plan to have her write down more as she makes them so we can share them with you all! I hope you enjoy!
This site may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, Metronome Wellness may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Protein Pancakes (gf)
- 3/4 cup of oats or gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of protein powder
- 1 large1 banana
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Combine all of the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor.
- Next, heat the stove and spray a pan with cooking spray or coat with butter.
- Pour around 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan, wait for the batter to bubble a bit, and flip.
- Top with anything you want (fruit, chocolate chips, maple syrup, etc.) and enjoy!
This is by far our most used appliance! We make smoothies every morning usually with the blender cups. The food processor is great for all the baking my daughter likes to do! We’ve used it daily for over a year and it hasn’t missed a beat! I highly recommend it if you’re in the market for a new blender or food processor.