Ice cream is a childhood staple, especially during the hot summer days. What’s the next best thing to ice cream? Smoothies! This recipe is so simple and kids love it! Chose your add-ins to please the kiddos, you can make it fruity, chocolatey, peanut butter, cinnamon, any flavor they prefer!
When you make this cold, delicious treat at home, you control the ingredients, no added sugar or artificial anything.
Once again, it has my son’s – Picky Eater Approval!
This site may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, Metronome Wellness may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Smoothie Bowl (Using Frozen Bananas, Berries, & Peanut Butter)
- Blender or Food Processor
- 2 Frozen Bananas (Best if frozen over night)
- 1 C Milk of your choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 C Peanut Butter (or add-in of your choice)
- 2 C Frozen Mixed Berries (or add-in of choice)
- Cut up bananas and freeze, the longer the better
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender
- Blend on low speed for at least 3 minutes, until ice cream consistency