Check out this delicious and healthy black bean brownie recipe, your kids will love. No need to tell them that they’re actually good for them!
I promise they’re picky eater approved!
Black Bean Brownies
- Food Processor
- Muffin Tin
- 1 3/4 C Canned Black Beans (washed & drained)
- 3 T Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 C Honey (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Med Eggs (may use egg substitutes)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees farenheight
- Grease muffin tins
- Slowly add each ingredient to food processor beginning with the eggs
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 to top with mixture
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to cool & enjoy!
This site may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, Metronome Wellness may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.