Amazing Benefits of Frankincense
This site may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, Metronome Wellness may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
What is Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense is the “King of Oils.” Most of us know it from the references to it in the bible (69 in all), the most popular being, when it was given as a gift to Jesus (Mathew 2:11). Frankincense has been used for centuries. It has so many amazing benefits.
According to DoTerra: DoTerra Frankincense Essential Oil is steam-distilled from wild-crafted gum resins of the Boswellia carterii, frereana, and sacra trees. Highly prized in the ancient world for its fragrant and health-promoting properties, it is a favorite among modern wellness practitioners for its many emotional and physical health applications.
- Helps maintain healthy cellular function
- Soothes skin while reducing the appearance of imperfections
- Promotes peaceful, relaxing, and satisfied feeling of overall wellness
- Calms emotions
- Insect/Snake Bites
- Morning Sickness
- Mental Fatigue
- Add 2 drops to your moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and rejuvenate your skin
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and wellness
- Massage into your feet to help stimulate your immune system and promote balance throughout your body
- Place one to two drops in a veggie cap to support healthy cellular function
My Experience with Frankincense
It wasn’t until recently that I have had the pleasure of experiencing this amazing oil myself. I started using a couple of drops a day in my moisturizer. To my surprise, some of my age spots and scars started to literally peel off with a little exfoliation.
I have also seen it work it’s magic on cuts and scrapes that my family has endured. It is not the cheapest of oils, but I truly believe it is the most valuable one available. It is amazing, I don’t know how I ever lived without it!
How to Purchase Frankincense
Always use a pure, superior, therapeutic grade oil such as DoTerra. If you are not already a wholesale member, and are interested in the benefits, email me and I can help you set up your account firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit my Purchase Oil page for an explanation of the different memberships available.