My daily essential oil routine
This site may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, Metronome Wellness may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I love essential oils. My family and I have been using them for years, they are such a big part of our daily routine. I love how we can support our health with nature and without unnecessary medicine.
If anyone in the family is feeling under the weather, out comes the OnGuard, the immune system super hero! Tummy troubles anyone? My son & I both struggle with frequent upset stomach, so Digestzen, a combo blend full of wonderful oils like peppermint, ginger, and fennel, is frequently used to soothe our stomachs.
I have tried many different brands. I always go back to using doTerra oils, time and time again, they have produced great results. I know the company truly cares about the products they are producing, they only produce responsibly sourced, Therapeutic Grade oils. I recommend learning about any essential oils you purchase, whether it be doTerra or not. Some oils out there are diluted with fatty oils or alcohol, so just be careful with what you choose. To learn more about the science and sourcing of their oils, check out the following link:
Here is just a glimpse of how I use doTerra oils on a daily basis:
- My day starts off by turning on my diffuser, adding a few drops of peppermint or Breathe they help me feel refreshed, and make waking up a little easier.
- On my way to work, I use inTune roll-on to get me focused for the work day, this is also my “perfume” of choice, I get a lot of complements on it too!
- Lemon or grapefruit essential oil are perfect for flavoring my water throughout the day, not only do they taste great, they also promote detoxification of my system.
- Doing a load of laundry after work, I use dryer balls infused with Purify to freshen our clothes while they dry.
- Cotton balls with a couple of drops of Purify to freshen the kids shoes, and place in my car vents.
- Cedarwood a simple grounding oil, for calming me down after the long day (my husband just started using this as well for thinning hair, I’ll keep you posted).
- Diffusing lavender or Serenity at the end of the day, and if I feel the need I add it to my bath with a little coconut oil.
Aside from my daily routine, I use them in many of my homemade cleaners. I will often spice it up a bit by varying some of my diffuser blends, I like to experiment with different combinations.
My life would not be the same without the health benefits of all of these oils, they make such a big difference in how I feel, by keeping me, healthy, calm, and balanced.
I would love to help you learn about essential oils and how they can benefit your life. If you are interested in purchasing oils, please follow the link below or feel free to email me at email@example.com.
-Have a healthy day!